|by April D. Byrd|
“Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.”
|Trust God's word over Everything!|
We all have our parts to play in the world. Everything happens for a reason, even negativity has it's specific cause in our lives. Sometimes when we face opposition or even consider someone is being "negative" toward us. We draw back or we want to get defensive. Ever heard of the saying "Let Your Hater's Be Your Motivators". Criticism and information is made to sharpen us. Even if someone is simply putting you down, we have the liberty to trust God's word over that. You can even bless them with some facts and information of your own. Fight icy cold attitudes with the fire of the word of God. Jesus did it on the mountain when he was tempted and taunted by the enemy.* No matter the situation everything works together for our good and God is always on our side, it takes wisdom and loving God to know this. The power we have is accurately Knowing and trusting God's word itself. If any other word doesn't line up fully, it's irrelevant. God's word is always accurate, it's fact and the fact is God loves us, protects us and always wants the best for us. According to scripture God is for us, and if God is for us nothing can come against us.*
- All things work together for Good to them that love God and are called according to His Purpose. (Romans 8:28)
- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)
- As Iron Sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another. (Proverbs 27:17)
- As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9)
- As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. (Psalm 18:30)
God's way is perfect and God's way perfects us...if we let it. God knows the plans He has for us higher than our trouble and higher than we can see. What anyone else says or observes doesn't matter as much as what God says, but it's good to make sure it lines up. It's up to us to KNOW what He say's. When we Trust God and follow His way things will only work out for our good!
Post a Comment
Comment, Share, Tweet...