Dr. Cindy Trimm expounded on the importance of the soul and knowing who we are. Trimm shared many great points. Some of the quotes listed below are just a few that jumped out to us. Trimm elaborated in her message "I Know Who I Am" that God breathed life into us. There is a spirit (ruach) in man that gives inspiration, it is the inspiration of the almighty, knowing who we are is critical:
- God breathed the breath of life into man and he became a living soul.
- The soul animates the body, when you lose your soul you have no control. If you fail to nurture your soul you fail to nurture yourself.
- God has expressed himself in you, He has voice printed you.
- When God created you, He gave you your soul, your soul gave you the ability to have a spiritual life. your soul is responsible for your identity and your ability.
- The breath of God has already voice printed your identity, your personality.
- When you discover who you are you will no longer be controlled by people.
- When you discover who you are you will no longer be defined by external circumstances.
- When you discover who you are Life will no longer happen to you, you will happen to life.
- It's not people's responsibility to define who you are, it's yours.
- The solution to your problem is within.
What were your favorite points in the video? list them in the comments section below.