You are stronger than you think! That’s because GOD’s unlimited strength is always available to you.
He never meant for us to accomplish everything on our own or in our own strength. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve declared Philippians 4:13 over my life because I wanted to succeed in his strength, instead of my own: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Whatever you’re facing this week, take it to GOD in prayer and trust Him with it. Then let these truths strengthen your heart and encourage your faith:
- There is no disease GOD cannot heal.
- There is no heart GOD cannot mend.
- There is no relationship GOD cannot restore.
- There is no person GOD cannot save.
- There is no pain GOD cannot redeem.
- There is no sin GOD cannot forgive.
- There is no bondage GOD cannot break.
- There is no need GOD cannot meet.
- There is no enemy GOD cannot defeat.
- There is no mountain GOD cannot move.
In other words: There is nothing our GOD cannot do! And in Him, you are stronger than you think!
Today's Inspiration was provided by Christine Caine. This message from Christine Cain through her Propel Women network was so on point and right on time! Love it! Follow us @BOLDJournal on all social media networks and Join our BOLD Prayer and Inspiration group to get the latest updates!
Post a Comment
Comment, Share, Tweet...