by: Bryan Skyz
Life has a number of ups and down. Most low moments are rather spontaneous and unpredictable. God’s will for the human race is to have life in abundance and to enjoy every minute of it. No matter how your day starts, something can happen that may upset or intrigue you and consequently mess up your emotions. Below are some of the bible verses that you may consider meditating upon to get through a bad day.
- I Peter 5:6, 7 ‘’ Humble yourself therefore under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time.’’
When you feel things happening to you are unfair or you are being treated as slave at your workplace, this verse tells you that God is watching, and He cares about you. If you will continue enduring in faith, in due time, He will deliver your breakthrough.
- Philippians 4:13 ‘’I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’’
This is one of the most powerful verses in the Bible. Whenever you face a tough challenge, which you normally don’t have what it takes to conquer, contemplate on this verse. The inspiration behind it verse will work your faith and assure you that you are not alone but with the ultimate conqueror. You and Jesus are a majority.
- Mathew 11:28-30 ‘’ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
When you feel the whole world is crushing down on you, this is the verse to meditate upon. It tells you that Jesus knows about your troubles, and He is a savior who is willing to help you out and be your comforter and refuge.
- ‘’Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you,’’ Psalm 56:3
Many a times the devil will tempt you and frustrate you with fear and anxiety. This verse will encourage you to focus on God rather than your fears. God is greater than your fears. As you trust in God, your troubles grow dim.
- John 15:17 ‘’If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you’’
- Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
This verse is an encouragement that whatever you go through during your day, as a Christian, you are not alone. God is watching. He is with you and will see you through it all to the end.
- Jeremiah 17: 14 ‘’Heal me, Lord, that I may be healed; save me that I may be saved, for it is you whom I praise’’
It is through praise and worship that men touch God’s heart and unleash His mighty power. The verse will uplift you no matter the condition you find yourself in during a bad day.
- ‘’The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not lack,’’ Psalm 23:1This verse encourages you on a day you feel insufficient. When you trust in God to provide for your needs, you indeed can never lack, for God is faithful unto his people.
- Romans 5:3 ‘’ And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience’’ On a bad day, this encouraging verse teaches Christians to maintain a positive attitude towards challenges. God brings both joy and sorrow. If your day is sour, God has a reason for it, and He is working on your character. Take it positively.
- Psalm 37:23-24 ‘’ Those whose steps are guided by the Lord, whose way God approves, May stumble but they will never fall, for the Lord holds their hand’’
If failing at some task has messed up your day, don’t let it get you down. Failure is not final; it’s just a stumble, not a fall.
- Hebrews 10:36 “You need endurance to do the will of God, and receive what he has promised.”
Post a Comment
Comment, Share, Tweet...